*** CUSTOMER NOTICE ***
We will be upgrading our internal systems on 28 February through 2 March 2022. During this transition period, we will be operating with limited capacity and will only look after emergency and urgent cases.
We will not be able to fill prescriptions, provide flea and worm medication and process other orders during this period. We kindly request that you complete these orders by 25 February 2022.
Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. We would like to thank you for your continued support, patience and understanding.
Whilst visiting us, we’re here to provide you and your pets with the best experience, in the safest way.
In line with Government guidelines, Lida Vets is open and here to offer a full range of services for our patients whilst adhering to current COVID-19 safety guidelines.
The Lida Vets team are working to reduce the spread of COVID-19, and therefore lead times for appointments may be a little longer than usual.
As always, the health and wellbeing of our patients, clients, and staff is our number one priority.
Guidance for attending your appointment:
To keep everyone safe, please help us by:
- To enter our practices, face coverings must be worn. For clients who are exempt, please contact the practice in advance so we can work with you to access our services safely.
- Maintaining social distancing.
- Sanitising your hands before and after your pet’s appointment.
- Using contactless payment methods wherever possible.
- Our practice teams will be protected behind screens and will be wearing masks and in some cases visors or appropriate PPE.
- 1 person per appointment.
- When you arrive, please wait outside and call our reception team to notify them of your arrival. We will advise you of how we can safely take your pet into the practice to be examined.
Thank you for your understanding. Lida Vets remain committed to delivering the best care for your pet, and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch.