Our wonderful, multi-vet practice in Newmarket is looking for an additional Veterinary Surgeon.
This practice has an established and generous support staff team comprising of regional support manager, practice manager, five receptionists, Head Nurse, with 6 additional RVN’s and a student nurse who form a welcoming and experienced group of people. There are currently four vets at the practice.
We have digital x-ray, dental x-ray, multiparameter monitoring, dedicated theatre, four consult rooms, and a spacious waiting room.
Our clients are dedicated and bonded and want the highest quality people to be looking after their pets. They want diagnoses rather than drugs, and are advocates for the practice which is long-established in the area. We are supported with 24 hour provision from Vet24 in Milton.
Monday-Friday 10 hour shifts with one set day off. (Weekends 1 in 4. Saturday am consults 9-1pm. then covering on call until 9pm. Sunday on call only 7.30am-9pm.) Paid overtime if called in with Monday off in lieu.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days per annum plus bank holidays plus Birthday Day.
- RCVS fees paid
- VDS Membership
- £1500 CPD allowance with 5 days off (Pro Rata) to attend (Higher budget/courses negotiable)
- Staff discount scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
INFORMATION ABOUT US
Lida Vets is a progressive, forward thinking, first opinion veterinary practice, with visiting specialists in orthopaedics, ophthalmology, cardiology and our own imaging specialist. We believe in supporting and investing in our staff, investing in our facilities and ensuring that our clients and their pets receive only the very best, modern first opinion or specialist care.
Our staff are motivated and encouraged to gain additional certifications across all levels of employment. We are looking for people to join our family who share our vision and our culture.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- PATIENT/CLINICAL CARE - Delivering a high level of clinical care to standards in conjunction with the RCVS Practice Standards Scheme
- CLIENT CARE - The delivery of client satisfaction to an exceptional level. This includes making all your interactions with clients fully focused on delivering value, exceptional service and warmth to the clients
- TEAMWORK – Working within the team, to contribute your skills, efforts and personal strengths to help ensure a harmonious team ethos at all times