- Recently renovated welcoming reception and a comfortable waiting area with refreshments (tea, coffee, water) journals and WIFI to make your waiting time pleasant.
- In the near future, we will have a divided area for our dog and cats waiting to be seen.
- We offer 4 comfortable secure consulting rooms to examine your pets in a safe pleasant full equipped consulting room with added pheromones to reduce stress.
- We have a hospital with preparation area and comfortable kennels in 3 different sizes for inpatients with individual drip pumps for pets requiring fluid therapy.
- In the near future we will have a separate dog and cat kennel room
- We have a separate isolation ward
High quality surgical facilities including:
- Anaesthetic machines with isoflurane anaesthetic gas. We can monitor our patients through capnography, ECG, SP02, blood pressure and core temperature.
- Surgical facilities with a Hi tech sterile operation theatre.
- Hi-Tech dentistry unit with drills scalar and polisher for teeth cleaning and dental procedure.
We have a Hi Tech diagnostic unit with:
- High quality radiography facilities for x-rays this also includes dental radiography.
- Ultrasound unit for scanning different organs.
- Endoscope for visualizing, sampling, and removing objects from the gastrointestinal and respiratory tracts.
- Blood pressure unit for measuring blood pressure both for monitoring hypertension and evaluating blood pressure during general anaesthetic.
Full Laboratory facilities with both in-house and nearby in the equine hospital:
- Blood work machines measuring haematology, chemistry, thyroid, electrolytes and testing for viral diseases; allowing accurate blood tests within 0.5-1 hour.
- Urine analysis facilities.
- Microscope – to assist in testing urine sediment, blood smears, skin scrapes (for parasites) and faecal tests.