At Lida Vets, we offer a uniquely personal service provided by a team of veterinary and nursing professionals.
We work together with you to ensure that your pets remain fit and healthy by preventative care at a low cost. We provide a 24-hour emergency service based at our own premises.
Your pet is our priority, relax in the knowledge that your pet's basic preventive health care needs will be met regularly.
In an Emergency? Priority out-of-hours, night and weekend advice, and visits.
By our own vets and nurses, at our surgery, saving precious time and money.
What is included within the plan?
- Annual vaccinations and health check
- Year-round tick, flea and worm control
- Free microchip
- 6 monthly check up with a vet
- Free nurse clinics including nail clips and anal gland expressions
A cost-effective way to cover your best friend's preventative healthcare
The plan types offered and the monthly cost:
- Small dog (up to 7.5kg) £11.75
- Medium dog (7.6kg - 15kg) £13
- Large dog (15.1kg - 30kg) £14.75
- Giant dog (30.1 - 60kg) £17.75
- Cat £12.00
- Rabbit £6.75
For further information or an agreement form, please speak to our reception team. Alternatively, please call the Pet Health Plans team on 0800 169 9958 to join over the phone.