Peace of Mind Plan
At Lida Vets, we offer a uniquely personal service provided by a team of veterinary and nursing professionals.
We work together with you to ensure that your pets remain fit and healthy by preventative care at a low cost. We provide a 24-hour emergency service based at our own premises.
Your pet is our priority, relax in the knowledge that your pet's basic preventive health care needs will be met regularly.
In an Emergency? Priority out-of-hours, night and weekend advice, and visits.
By our own vets and nurses, at our surgery, saving precious time and money.
What is included within the plan?
- Annual vaccinations
- Year-round tick, flea and worm control
- Two health checks a year
- 25% discount on primary vaccination course
- Up to 20% discount on selected services
- 20% discount on out-of-hours call-out fee
- Discounted services including de-matting and nails
- Microchip from only £5
- Weight loss clinics
- Dental and flea checks
- Direct insurance claims on your behalf
- Invitations to our educational an social events.
A cost-effective way to cover your best friend's preventative healthcare
The plan types offered and the monthly cost:
- Small dog (up to 7.5kg) £11.75
- Medium dog (7.6kg - 15kg) £13.00
- Large dog (15.1kg - 30kg) £14.75
- Giant dog (30.1 - 60kg) £17.75
- Cat £12.00
- Rabbit £6.75
A one-off joining fee of £5.00 is collected with your first direct debit payment.
For further information or an agreement form, please speak to our reception team. Alternatively, please call the Pet Health Plans team on 0800 169 9958 to join over the phone.